Sometimes the reason for a weak signal on your phone is that there might be a shortage of base cover in your area, a shadow effect of wireless transmission or building shielding effect.
All these can lead to dropped calls and poor audibility.
Boost cell phone signals with this mobile repeater in these places:
- In the underground areas (parking, tunnel, stores)
- Big office buildings
- Remote district (country side, camping)
In order to keep the signal strong enough for comfortable usage of a cell phone the cell phone amplifier was designed. It is a special device designed to intensify the signal that comes from the base station to the phone and vice-versa. In other words, it captures the signal from either the phone or the base station and it boosts it to make it usable.
See the image below
- The external antenna grabs the low signal from the operator base station and sent to the amplifier
- The amplifier accepts and boosts the received signal
- The signal is then sent to the internal antenna
- After this the amplified signal is sent to the phone
Visit this site to purchase the Cell Phone Booster
Subscribe via RSS or Subscribe by Email.
Like TechBase on Facebook